Scott “JEDI” Jedlinski - Red Dot Pistol Workshop
Red Dots on pistols are becoming more popular as options for carry weapons. Part of mastery is training – here it is!
12/13/2023 and 12/14/2024 SOLD OUT BUT CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR NEW CLASS DATES
- Zeroing your red dot. 10 yard zero. 25 yard confirmation. Ammo selection.
- Draw and how to stop fishing for the dot. Why back up irons are necessary?
- Only use the necessary amount of information required to make an acceptably accurate shot at the speed and distance required.
- Red dots up close. 5 yards and in.
- Red dots at distance.
- The benefits of target/threat focus for CCW and LEO. See more. Process more. Adapt faster. Make less mistakes. Be more accurate.
- Speed: Efficiency of draw and presentation. Concealed and Open setups. Speed is the economy of motion. Speed is not useless frenetic movement. Micro Drill training method.
- Dot tracking: Grip, stance, dot movement, predictability. Stop over confirming the dot!
- Modes of Practice: Speed mode. Accuracy Mode. Real Mode.
- How to get better on your own. Dry fire for skill building. Live fire for confirmation.
- Target transitions.
- Shooting on the move.
- Why you should compete.
- Mini match to test skills.
- Slide mounted red dot pistol.
- The ability to carry 3 mags (1 in gun, 2 in pouches).
- Good holster of student’s choice. No Serpas. No old leather holsters.
- 1000 rounds of reliable ammo.
- Eye pro, Ear pro.
- Open Mind.
Prerequisites: Must have already taken a fundamental class by a vetted instructor. Student should be able to clear Dot Torture drill at 3 yards.
Registration and prepayment is required. If you prefer to register in person, please visit the store and see a sales associate.
Refunds will only be made if the class is canceled. If a student cannot attend the class they signed up for, they will be given a credit to another class of comparable value.
Please contact us with any questions.
Available Class Dates